Beanie & Dreads_45º Left
Targets are sold in quantities of 10, each "add to cart" = 10 targets.
This target challenges rifle shooters and snipers to place rounds effectively on target. The target character is depicted wearing a Rhodesian vest containing double-stacked AK mags, acting much like a plate carrier.
The recommended best shot location for this target begins immediately above the Rhodesian vest and continues north to the head. This target is ideal for precision rifle, LE & military snipers, the Shoot House and standard flat-range training.
- All targets printed exclusively on C1s card-stock paper allowing for 3x as many rounds before the target is changed out. This paper significantly increases longevity, resists weather and show's shot groups better than standard targets.
- The head and shoulders meet military sniper specs for "milling" potential targets at distance. The head is 7 inches across and the shoulders are 16, as the subject is bladed to the shooter.
- Two additional 3 inch aiming points, slightly faded as not to distract from Shoot House training.
- Target size - 21 X 33 inches long, fits most outdoor shooting stands.
- 3D shading enhances contrast & depth, reduces glare and is ideally suited for night vision devices.
- A unit of measurement (in inches) is lightly depicted behind the shoulders of the subject to provide perspective for precision shooters.